Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 09-06-2004, 09:05 PM   #1

.....I had to have 2 aluminum plates cut Saturday so I headed to W&M....they were not working on conversions....they were going racing at the Speedway!.....this is the first time this year that they have had time.....Sooo NOW is the time to contact them about those custom trailers and conversions. They aren't very busy and they are playing with the race cars.....there work is unmatched in the industry both in cost and detail....better-more durable and a damn site cheaper....geof.....1-812-537-4656.... ask for Mike or Carlos-son and father

Old 09-07-2004, 03:57 PM   #2

Geof,
tell me something about that company.. can't seem to find a website or information about them...
thanks,
John

5erFool (John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 09:17 PM   #3

....John:...www.lawrencemotorsports@MSN.com....Just in case that doesn't work call Carlos or Mike[father and son] at 1-812-537-4657....I can't find the 800 number....I don't need it anyway since I'm in Cincinnati just up the river from those guys.....took me a long time to find them....theypair the "cans" shipping container for airlines and do trailers and speciality faberication as in trailers-trucks-enclosed repairs-livinquarters in conversions and trailers for race people aluminum cabinets-awnings....they custom build everything to your specs.....It's done the way you want it done the first time-kinda like "merican Chopper"but at a reasonable price.....geof
Old 09-08-2004, 05:54 PM   #4

Try www.lawrencemotorsports.com (leave off the "@MSN"). It DOES work, though there is no mention on the site about doing living quarters or any sort of truck conversions. I guess for certain things, one must ask....
Gary Atsma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 09:28 PM   #5

....those guys are "good old boys" and I'm sure their site leaves things out....hell, at least they got a site-more than I have been able to do- but I will Gaar-ron-tee" that you will get the most and the best for your money......I sure did!.....geof....BTW the living quarters is on their business card and I have personally seen their conversions and I own one of their custom car hauler trailers which I'm converting the front to living quarters......