Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 05-13-2021, 03:08 PM   #1

Default Insurance shopping for TC

Hi... I'm looking to see what is on the market , when it come to T C insurance. We travel 3 / 4 mouths out of the year, do not live in the TC full time. Just the wife a myself. Pull 26 ft. enclosed trailer. The T C is home built. What insurance companies are reasonable to get coverage ? Insurance company's don't seam to have a class " T C " More like class A, B, C mime C , H D T. My title says special construction. Insurance companies...... don't know what to think........ Not the first time. Looking for insurance coverage. Any input would be a big help. Thank you Roadside

Roadside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 12:15 PM   #2

Smile Toterhome insurance....

Well after shopping around... the go to company this time...Progressive. For 35 ft. tote home (NO fifth wheel) and 26 ft. cargo trailer. For general liability, minimum amounts coverage,..... $400 a year. Other coverage is offered at a additional cost. There are a lot of different prices and coverage, so shop around. OU812

Roadside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 04:53 PM   #3

Default Just wrote a policy through Good Sam

On a whim I called Good Sam who had previously declined my desire to insure my Volvo and 5th wheel. Something has changed as they just insured it like they had been doing it forever.
mikeroark is offline   Reply With Quote