Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2005, 08:11 PM   #1
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 262

What is the technical name for the boot brush you mount on your fairings/running boards for cleaning your boots before entering your truck.. I want to get one but can't seem to locate the item.

Camping Dutchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 10:24 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,083

...."outside boot brush" you can get them around any saddle supply or Tractor Supply Co. mine was $7.95 or $ 8.95 two years nylon brushes not Hog hair brushes....geofkaye
women-food-money-naps...not necessarly in that order
KAYE RIVERCITY is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.