The 75 black will be plenty, I had 47 grey in the last conversion (thought it was more) and that was good for 2 days 2 people. We bumped up to 94 on the new one so I am hoping a weekend for 2 adults 2 kids will work with that. As Bob mentioned the conversion companies are prety weak on the holding tank capacities.
Did you see my 1995 FLD120 in the gallery? Sold it in October, but had alot a fun in that thing. Always got a ton of attention anywhere I went, pretty good for a FLD.
1. Be sure your logged-in. This does require separate registration from the forum, but will work in all review areas as well as photo gallery, and if cookies are enabled on your browser you will remain logged-in in all of these areas without having to sign-in at every visit.
2. Click on the "Upload Photos" link located to the right and just below the photos listed here on the front page.
3. Select the category your photo belongs in.
4. Click the browse button to locate the photo on your hard drive. Note: the optimum size of photo is 700 x 700 pixels. This program will automatically reduce your photo if it is larger, but very large pictures will cause a error.
5. Add your comments
6. Click on the Upload/Submit button.
2012 Showhauler 28'6" Motorhome on a Columbia w/ 450 Mercedes.