Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2004, 12:36 PM   #1
Posts: n/a

can somebody tell me where to purchase a flexible rubber boot that goes between the cab and the camper(to be) part of my rv?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 09:09 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,083

.....check with a compamy that makes tents and awnings...last one I saw was made here in Cincinnati it was white plastic canvas on the outside-with a layer of insulation[re-bonded carpet padding]-then a layer of dark brown leather looking vinal on the inside with a round vinal bead on both inside and truck side of the boot.....there was a aluminum channel which was bent around the inside and truck side opening which the boot slid into with a zipper at the bottom on both sides so the boot could be installed.....the cost IIRC was $50....geof
women-food-money-naps...not necessarly in that order
KAYE RIVERCITY is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.