Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 05-10-2021, 06:37 PM   #1

Default 2007 Peterbilt 387 Diesel (No DEF)

If your looking for a hauler for your 5th Wheel, look no further. 2007 Peterbilt 387 in excellent condition with all new tires, front and rear (no retreads), Extended frame (also for a Peterbilt). Converted and registered as a motorhome. Caterpillar C-15 475 engine with an Eaton Automatic Transmission (10 speed). TLT, Power Windows, CRS, Differential Lock, A/C: Excellent, - Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) (7.5 HP Diesel) - Tandem axles with Ratio of 3.55. Air Ride Suspension. Aluminum Wheels. GVW 52,000 lb. Rear axle weight of 40,000 lbs. Front axle 12,000 lbs. Wheelbase 244 inches. 70" raised roof sleeper (new mattress), with all new interior including carpet, dash enhancements, flat screen TV, microwave, inverter, portable toilet. Millage is 955898.5 miles - had it inspected front to rear by Peterbilt who installed new brakes, completely tested and given clean bill of health (said truck was in excellent shape and should get over 2,000,000 miles.) new filters, lubrication (auto lube system), new U-Joints (factory recall), New Cab airbags, New fenders for rear wheels. (2) new aluminum tool boxes on side of bed, Solar panel to charge batteries when not in use, New hood latches. Include ramps to drive Jeep or vehicle up onto the bed to transport. Comfort Ride Hitch (Air Ride) (expensive but totally worth it). Truck is in excellent shape and I have all service records since new. Call or message 508-340-0785. Truck is located in Townsend, MT 59644 This truck is priced to sell, i's yours for $35,000 or best reasonable offer.
Attached Thumbnails
Truck On Road.jpg   Truck Jeep.jpg  

crushton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 12:24 AM   #2

how do you get the jeep onto the deck? are there provisions for side ramps I would be looking at carrying a smartcar

LongHaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 09:40 AM   #3

You could definitely get a smart car up on the bed, with some minor modifications. I drive the jeep up on ramps (included) on the rear of the truck, but you could easily do the same on the sides... The way I would do it is to put a winch (Harbor Freight has good winches and very reasonable) on one side of the truck and put the ramps on the other side of the truck and let the winch pull the car up onto the bed. This truck is really in great shape. I hate to sell it but the wife wants a new RAM 3500. Happy wife, happy life.
crushton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 06:28 PM   #4

Default Still available?

Wondering if the Peterbilt is still available.
Big Hen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 02:19 PM   #5

I called on this. It is sold
mikes7581 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hauler, hdt, motorhome, peterbilt, semi