View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 04:39 PM   #49
Bob86ZZ4

No matter what we do, there are certainly going to be people that have date conflicts. Just no way around that. I think if we find a good location that has lots of space we are covered if we have a large turnout. I'd guess the first annual will not have a huge turnout. The HDT Rally has gotten bigger every year I believe. What about looking into county or state fairgrounds? Most of those have pretty large camping areas that are empty unless the fair is going on. That's what the HDT guys do.

As far as who gets to come? I say everybody and anybody that wants to. I want to help spread the word about the benefit of a Truck Conversion. By welcoming all I think we show those that don't have one how great the owners are by including them in the "Group."

I see this "Truck Conversion Rally" as a primarily a social gathering. But secondary, a tech and educational gathering.