View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 07:02 PM   #3
Bob86ZZ4

I love the idea. I have attended several of the HDT National Rally in Hutchinson. Missed the one in the above picture. They are a good bunch. Pretty well organized rally. A lot of the stuff doesn't pertain to Truck Conversions. The HDT Rally people are very welcoming to everybody that wants to attend. But for sure it is a HDT Rally, not a Truck Conversion rally. I'd be all for a Truck Conversion Rally! Problem is I don't think there are enough people to get one going yet. And I have absolutely no organizational skills to help get one going. The State Fairgrounds in Hutchinson, Kansas, is a perfect venue though. Plenty of room for big rigs. Central location. There are several options for tourist type stuff. Etc.... Maybe organizing a gathering of Truck Conversions for several days before or after the HDT Rally might be a good first move?