Thread: Wall Slide
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 08:36 PM   #26
377pete

Thanks for the feedback guys I have not come to a conclusion on the slide just yet... I know it will be way labor intensive. The stairs are just temporary for know, I plan on installing one of the fold out R.V. handrails,then reworking the stairs into a slide out from under the trailer. The cab/sleeper is all finished out but made for OTR driving,120" double Eagle sleeper, it has a queen bed on the bottom, and a single bunk up top,shower, 40 gal. h2o tank&heater, kuboya gen. in motion satalite, refrig, micro. A/C and sink, I would like to refurbish it in the future for passenger comfort but again the trailer right now is my priority. I go out to the sand dunes in Glamis Ca. check it out on you tube if you've never seen it, been duning about 20 years and have always dreamed of this type of rig setup, my sand car is 99" wide with the paddle tires on, my trailer is 100" so no more changing tires to put car into the trailer, that was the issue with the 5er toyhauler, I'd spend 2-3 hours unloading and loading both at home and at the dunes, so my goal...drive the car in ,tie it down,close door, drive home!! Thank you. I went in search of the Manus bond today, Fastenal, only authorized distributor,here in town, I had to order a case of 30 !! Manus people were not exactly customer friendly..?? But I'll have enough for this project and then some Ha, oh by the way Geof, was 74 degrees today plenty of sun here in Phoenix
377pete is offline   Reply With Quote