Truck Conversion & Toterhome Community

Truck Conversion & Toterhome Community (https://www.truckconversion.net/forums/)
-   Coach In The Making (https://www.truckconversion.net/forums/f103/)
-   -   I get a "DO OVER! " (https://www.truckconversion.net/forums/f103/i-get-do-over-7336/)

DeepVee 12-23-2017 07:50 PM

Thank you. I'll look them up. I just need two of the 4' x 10' sheets.

Schiada 04-26-2018 12:12 AM

Just a up-date. Been working on wood work and will post some photos later.

Had Progressive end my Insurance. Guess they don't like big trucks. Wanted me to go to their "Commercial department" ! Tried Blue Sky very high and wanted me to add a trailer ?

Did some looking around here and found someone say try Farm Bureau. So I did. In about 60 min its all taken care of. Better coverage and at a lower price than Blue Sky. Like $300 less. If you need Ins. give them a try !

bushpilot 04-26-2018 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schiada (Post 47947)
Just a up-date. Been working on wood work and will post some photos later.

Had Progressive end my Insurance. Guess they don't like big trucks. Wanted me to go to their "Commercial department" ! Tried Blue Sky very high and wanted me to add a trailer ?

Did some looking around here and found someone say try Farm Bureau. So I did. In about 60 min its all taken care of. Better coverage and at a lower price than Blue Sky. Like $300 less. If you need Ins. give them a try !

When blue sky jumped the rates I moved to Allstate (where we have everything else) - its been 2 or 3 years so its probably time for me to shop 'em again.

Schiada 05-15-2018 11:52 PM

I may have been totally wrong ? Will let you all know soon .

DeepVee 05-16-2018 10:34 AM

I don't suppose you're coming up to the Overland Expo again this year are you? I just realized it's this weekend. We have to leave with our rig mid day Saturday for a race at Wild Horse in Chandler but we'll probably be back up in Flagstaff late Saturday night. I may try to go out there on Sunday since we're just up the road from the venue.

Schiada 05-16-2018 11:17 AM

Sorry,not this year.

Schiada 06-04-2018 07:55 PM

The problem came when I got a call and was told I needed to add a car to the Farm Bureau policy. ??? And it was only 5 times higher than what I had on the car. ???

After all was said and done I went with Safeco. Fair price and a good agent.

Big FU to Progressive and Farm Bureau.

The End.

Randy

Schiada 03-30-2021 01:26 PM

I'm back. LOL

I have sold the M1078 and now will turn back to the Semi/RV.

So you all know I went with Safeco for Inc. Price is Ok.

Sue and I have her Mom to look after now so I have been selling some things off that I will not be able to get to.

Still thinking about going with a Auto tran's. Any ideas who to call ?

Thanks, Randy

Schiada 05-25-2021 02:07 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Here are some of the missing photos. I will add more later.

Schiada 05-25-2021 02:14 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Camping at Overland Expo 2017

Schiada 05-25-2021 02:19 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Some of the build photos.