Thread: Slide outs
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 09:54 PM   #12
bushpilot

ours is like superbird's

our Haulmark has 2 slides (rear closet & drivers side sleeper sofa / dinette).
the PRIMARY slide is about 14 feet long and about 3 maybe 3.5 feet deep.

CLOSED (the primary slide) allows plenty of room to walk down the isle and if you're sitting on one sofa, you can't put your feet up on the other (unless you really slouch down).

several times we have "camped" on my MIL's curb w/ the slides closed....its not ideal, since were not in the coach unless sleeping (or I'm trying to escape my MIL)....parked on the curb (residential street) there isn't enough room to put the (drivers side) primary slide out (w/out blocking the traffic lane).

The ones I've seen w/ slides on passenger & driver side....the passenger (or curb) side is not as deep (and the driver/road side).

when on the curb at my MIL's it would be nice to slide the curb/passenger side out for some room (w/out blocking the street w/ the drivers side slide)....BUT when camping, having passenger side slides means you have to sit further from the coach and w/ less awning coverage.

this is not our coach but its almost exactly the same as our coach (the color & layout are exactly like ours) -

Coach Interior Slideshow by donrumsey | Photobucket
bushpilot is offline   Reply With Quote