View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 05:58 AM   #9
petrel

I confess that I had decided not to do the work. I wanted it done by Renegade. However, after a month of back and forth, I've given up on Renegade for now. The folks were nice enough, but getting them to quote anything was like pulling teeth. In short, I got the distinct impression that they really didn't want the work. All they got really excited about was adding an AquaHot system (they will quote that while you are on the phone!). I would do it, if I had the space to give up, but I don't.

So, the ten year old outside entertainment center is history. New JL Audio 6.5s went into the side of the truck over the weekend along with a new JBL dash mount receiver in the bay. I am "geezerly" beyond my years, but I'm still digging the Pandora/Bluetooth connection already! Fabricating the new "mini" entertainment center box begins this weekend.

The Led fixtures and bulbs have begun to show up on the doorstep.

I have spec'd out slide-master storage slides, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet. So far I've re-checked my measurements twice. They are a bit spendy in my book, so I'll probably check my measurements AGAIN, call them AGAIN, then pull the trigger.

I have an appointment today with one of the better HiFi shops in our little town to take a look at an interior surround sound system upgrade.

I am still shopping for an led replacement for the interior rope lighting. Bushpilot: If you re-read this thread: did you determine the right color rating to get them to match the existing incandescent rope? I would prefer that the rope be a touch brighter, but i want to stay warm white as I think the "whiter" light would not look good on all that oak cabinetry.

With fishing season just starting to warm up around here, it would have been nice to just drop the truck in Indiana and pick it up when it was done. Alas, it appears that I'll be monkeying with the truck instead of wetting a line.
petrel is offline   Reply With Quote