View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 06:11 AM   #16
THUNDERUSONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mntom View Post
I must be confused. Your Razor is 10' long and you tow it sideways with no problem? If you put a 10' wide load on an 8' deck I would think it would be quite noticeable.
The deck over is 8'6" wide. The Rhino in the picture is 10' long on the nose. It does stick out but when you are 80' long and 13'5" tall....the last thing anybody is looking at is a side by side hanging over an extra 9" on both sides......at least in my experience. I mean......we are not talking about moving earth moving equipment around. The Rhino in the picture is bigger than a smart car. It's over 7' wide due to long travel suspension. Obviously, towing all of this stuff is not for everyone in every situation. Don't do anything that your not comfortable with. People tell me all the time that you can't do this and you can't do that...and this is illegal and that is illegal. I am not taking sides......I am just sharing real world experience of towing this stuff all over the southeast and I have even pulled the boat out west with very few hassles. Illinois is the only state that has ever hassled me and I talked my way out of that. (The law ended up on my side because it is all in my personal name and registered as a motorhome). It is also governed by your home state if you are non Commercial.