Thread: Frame Welding
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 09:20 AM   #344
mmmc101

Kenn
Your truck is really looking good. Plumbing and electrical looks very well thought out and executed.
Haven't done much to mine the last few months. After a series of tornados last year I got busy building a few steel buildings in the area and just haven't had any spare time. Also, wife retired and convinced me to buy a motorhome for longer trips when we don't take the streetrods with us. Just returned from 2 weeks in so. Cal. This motorhome has some features I am going to install on the toter that sure makes life easier. Electric Power cord and water hose reels are just one feature I really liked. My toter has a 50 amp cord and is 35' long...weighs a bunch. I had never looked at motorhomes built like this one and wish I had before I started building the toter. Many other features I would have in installed. Also, it has no leveling jacks, uses the airbags to level. The system is pretty simple. May try to retrofit the toter to a similar system. Hope to get back to work on mine in the next few weeks......if it ever warms up. 4 degrees this morning with 3" of new snow and ice.
MMM
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN0211.jpg   DSCN0214.jpg   DSCN0216.jpg  
mmmc101 is offline   Reply With Quote