View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 04:47 AM   #67
RLPRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenn View Post
WOW!!!!!!! I can't believe how much you have done in such a short time. It looks great and I know what you mean about thinking of all the wiring. Are you on a deadline because of your race season? Keep up the great work Kenn
I have been told that the made in China manufactures use computer translation programs to write there directions. I bought a lathe from China and I was willing to settle for an inferior machine because of the price difference but when I tried to read the instruction manual for the DRO I couldn't even understand what they were trying to say.
The main deadline is the 24 hrs of Daytona. I already have a reserved parking spot for a camper so there is no turning back now. The plan is to drive this thing south somewhere around Jan. 18 or 19th. So in the next two weeks, I need the bathroom functional. So getting the interior wall up and the water tank, pump, hot water tank and lines in place is the big push. 110v electrical box install is a must too. Trim and cabinets are nice to have items at this time. Gas lines are not run but I finished the grill install last week and can sit a propane tank beside it and cook. Refrigerator will get installed but may only be run off the supplied 110v electric at the track and save the gas hook up till we get home. Plenty of time to get things done but the weather forecast is my biggest problem. No real good heat source in the truck and a forecast that has 4-8" of snow coming today and only one day in the next 10 days to even get up to 30 degrees means some poor working conditions. When it hit the 40's last week, it felt like 60's and I was working some long days. When the hi is only 10, its going to be hard to work too long. The wood burner in the shop will be used a lot to warm back up!
RLPRACING is offline   Reply With Quote