View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 07:11 PM   #292
watahyahknow

thanks for the reply , youre right in that if it isnt broke dont try to fix it , perhabs its safe to say that you might done some things in a different way if you had to start over ...... i guess that counts for more things than just the camper
propane is available in the netherlands as LPG at about every gasstation out of town here so fueling up would be a one stop thing besides that its 1/3th the price of gasoline (i read in the newspaper yesterday that we have THE highest fuelprice in the world ) so it counts for a lot of cash , the only thing is that lpg is a propane buthane mix depending on the outside temperature filling up in the summer might mean that the gas comes out as a liquid or not at all in winter

i wish i would be able to do sumtin like step in a van take off and camp where i want to stop , unfortunately where not realy alowed to stop anywhere outside truckstops and truckapointed parkingspots by all sorts of rules and regulations
where a small country with a small minded goverment and rules at times , i could run away from it all but they allway seem to be able to find you again and make you pay through the nose for youre sins
watahyahknow is offline   Reply With Quote