Thread: hpcrank
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 08:58 PM   #13
Dragonslayer140

Its been a few years, but I believe it was the 9200 series, think it was 45 amps. The magnetek unit was open to the floor under my sofa after i removed the bottom "sleeve" containing the old transformer, fan and rectifier unit, I just slid the new unit in, and connected the wires, in my case the color coding was different in the fuse section, but did not take long to figure out what was what with a meter. I screwed the new unit to the floor and the old cover fit back on. The charge wizard had about a 4' cord with a connector that plugs into the new charging unit, then i ran the wire up behind the couch and used double sided tape to secure it to the end of my kitchen counter. Now at a glance i can see what mode its in, or switch it to boost mode to recharge the batteries if I am dry camping with the generator, will usually charge both deep cycle house batteries in a couple of hours. I purchased mine on sale from Camping World, think it was about 150 with the wizard. best money i have spent on that rig.. twice that might fill my gas tank now lol. I have to thank the person who put together that installation web page, I came across that years ago when i was having problems with the original unit.

Dave
Dragonslayer140 is offline   Reply With Quote