View Single Post
Old 02-28-2006, 11:01 PM   #37
KAYE RIVERCITY

...Unimogs are all 4 cylinder gas or diesels....you might be able to keep the speed up to 50 in a strong tail wind on flat ground.....I have a 70's gasoline model in Radcliff, Ky- it is a POS and in the salvage yard for sale right now.....50mph is the maximum ever achieved down hill......very expensive to operate and maintain-parts are from MB...........................If I give the COPS a chance, by doing something stupid, to pull me over-I guess, I deserve what I get........................... My aim is to fade into the background and not be noticed and/or even ignored.....I use 2 professional girlz to distract sales/"information" people when I attend a RV, Truck or even Machine Gun Shows....I want the gurlz to be noticed and not I!.....I hate the limelight-someone else can take the bows for me and be the center of stage/attraction......also since I'm wealthy I have a real interest in not standing out in a crowd-or even being recognized......I don't really need trouble from the idiots out there and there seem to be a lot these days.....If conforntations happen- I always have back-up of some sort or another....my training is S.E. Asia is still alive and kicking......geofkaye