View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 07:30 PM   #15
WatchOutForCrap

Hey Jeff-or Angie, Lonnie.. This is my advice. Get rid of Angie. If there had been no Angie, there would have never been an issue. If not returning almost $19,000 is ALMOST all MY deposit, then I would like to see what other poor folks you have sucked to the table. Lonnie was not bad at all to deal with. You are correct he does have a steel frame. I am long past that truck. However, (1) he wasn't up front about shifting me over to some Angie who was clueless after I placed an order with Lonnie at Show Hauler. I expected to do business with Show Hauler. I got a bit squirmy.
People..This is simple. It takes no lawyers, no court, nothing but common sense to figure out these people are trying hard to make a buck. We all do. A fair buck is what this should be about. I make a verbal promise over a dozen times to sale this unit since I WAS NOT TAKING it. NOT THAT IT WAS A BAD UNIT. I WAS JUST NOT TAKING IT. I had gone into a place where it could not make put my mind at ease. Also, how the deposit was collected with NO PAPERWORK SIGNED was a bit awkward. However, they (ANGIE <--That means YOU) made some unethical moves and you must sleep on this for the rest of your life. I marketed and sold a unit and kept my end of the deal and you will never have another customer like me. However, YOU KEPT $28,000 of my money. I knew very little about this unit and did this for YOU my friend. All this with NOT ONE WORD OF COMMUNICATION! If I were to have sued you, you would have wasted my time and more money. Instead, I will blog, blast, and let the general public know your business methods are EXTREMELY SHADY! That is TRUTH!
People I sent to have the truck shown to said you made no effort to show it them. "You were off racin." Sounds fancy. I didn't know you could drive that rig I would pay $28,000 for and go racing.
You had to show a truck on a Sunday and this took you over the edge. You don't want to get in public war or your business model. Lonnie made the biggest mistake involving you in his business. A LOT WENT WRONG! You might want to invest in documents to communicate as your attorney told me he has suggested.
I would still go somewhere else buyers. Reason number one? I have never had such a communication break down happen so fast and out of control. I felt like I was scammed. In the end... I WAS.
WatchOutForCrap is offline   Reply With Quote