View Single Post
Old 03-06-2006, 06:11 PM   #12
BravestDog

Quote:
Originally posted by Racerx:
The Kingsley that burned was mine.
If you have specific questions that I could answer, send me a private message with your e-mail.
Racerx,

sorry to hear about the loss of your machine.

I hate to think about the time spent, money lost...

you could always start your own website and link your name to it.

information pertaining to your matter could be posted on your site and you would have absolute control of the entire site, providing nobody sues you to get the info changed or removed...but that would be another story...

I remember a similar situation, seeing this man, around 60-70...he was carrying this stick with a poster attached to it stating his position, at a local auction.

I stopped and started reading his poster and asked him about what had happened. He was upset about an insurance company settlement or something...can't remember exactly, but I could sense his determination to share his story and educate others about what happened to him...he had felt cheated.

If you feel that you've recieved unprofessional, unethical, deceptive treatment...from a business that you expect more from, the internet is one possible way to openly share your thoughts and then you might find others who have had similar experiences.
"I have marveled often at the thin line that divides success from failure and the sudden turn that leads from apparently certain disaster to comparative safety." Ernest Shackleton, Antarctic Explorer, Sea and Land, 1874-1922.
BravestDog is offline   Reply With Quote