View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 09:32 PM   #23
Racing4fun

Dr. Fun, Dr. Fun,

I was recently on another RV Forum. I notice the many of the same member names which appear on this site. As I pointed out on that site an open discussion helps customer locate good conversion companies. At the same time when someone on the site pushes one company or bashes another I question the reason why.

Since joining this site I have noticed many of the members seem to push one conversion company or another. From my past RV research I question any blogger over selling one company or another. In reviewing this site I see several other members have notice the same issue. My question is always what do they have to benefit from over selling one conversion or another?

You seem to be a big fan of Transport Design. You state you had a coach built by this company. Did you see a COE being completed while your conversion was in the shop? I do not find any photos on their site of a CEO conversion.

The reason for my question stems from a review of your posting on this site. You appear to know more then the average RV customer. You answer the question as if you build or sale the units in question. You are way too eager to funnel sales leads to Steve at Transport Design! Are you the marketing agent for Steve at Transport Design? Or do you just believe the company can design and complete the project? Why do you believe this company can complete the project?

Respectfully Submitted!
Racing4fun is offline   Reply With Quote