View Single Post
Old 10-17-2005, 08:13 PM   #6
BravestDog

Thanks for the comments.

How much do estimate it cost to build the box portion. Owner says $60 for the truck part.

I'm not fond of red color either. Just doesn't fit right with a truck like this. I would have preferred silver, gray, dark blue...but if you put emergency lights on the roof, you could make it look like an emergency vehicle and then you could try to drive into places that are usually off limits and if and when you get caught, you just tell them that you were flagged in and it's no big deal...

Do you think linoleum or wood would be a better choice for the kitchen floor rather than tile?

How do you like the fold down bunks?

Why is the forward driver side cabin window above the couch so small? Why isn't it bigger?

And no windows in the bathroom? Think there's a skylight?

The kitchen occupies most of the rear portion of the truck. Looks like a good place to cook food...I'm getting hungry just thinking about food.

I just looked at ebay and it appears that is has been sold for $38,000.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2001-Trendsetter-Class-C...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Oh well, I guess maybe a better one will come along right?

Thanks.
"I have marveled often at the thin line that divides success from failure and the sudden turn that leads from apparently certain disaster to comparative safety." Ernest Shackleton, Antarctic Explorer, Sea and Land, 1874-1922.
BravestDog is offline   Reply With Quote