View Single Post
Old 08-03-2005, 09:32 PM   #8
KAYE RIVERCITY

.....my spellpecker gets jambed up on some names and does/doesnot change/give a hint/or even catch a lot of words......wish I had one built in.....on another issue: some of the most comfortable rigs I have ever been able to look at closely-seem to be where the owner "personalized" his rig to accomodate his life style....A guy I saw in Flordia had a big Pete box truck with a 10 speed and nothing else but his Kalifornia King sized bed and a small bathroom of sorts and all his tools in the back/AC-Heat was all electric he had no big water tanks and some kinda porta-potty that had a casssette that he took out and dumped where convenient....a small sink with a hand pump for water in a 5 gallon or so tank built under it kinda like a portable unite that are around portable toilets at race tracks[gray in color] and a freezer larger than mine to keep food in with a 3 inch spray foam insulation.....very comfortable for he and his patrol wife[COP] ....very homey and extreemly reasonable as is and was put together for $40K in the whole thing....Some just have a flair for developing a nest for themselves-comfort/convenient/reasonably priced/Plain and simple......geofkaye