View Single Post
Old 10-10-2005, 06:37 PM   #6
BravestDog

As I look at it again. It is a nice rig. Just a bit different. More like a mobile office space...

I wish it had retractable canvas bunks so people could sleep in it and eliminate the center wall in the slideout to open up the space a bit more or glass wall with a curtain and bigger or more windows.

Big ceiling skylights would give it a roomier feeling.

It looks like to get into the cockpit, you have a full size door on the right, next to the bathroom on the left.

In order to exit the cabin from the side, would you open the sliding glass door and lower the steps...? or do you remove the side steps and store them below?

Getting in and out of the cabin frequently while on the run would be difficult with that side and rear door set up.

It looks like a movie rig. He also has a grip truck in the pictures with a nice rear lift.

Says it only has 9900 miles on it and a 1995 and the auction ended at $60,000 with 5 bids.

What do you think it's worth? $65, 70, 75, 80, 85...?
"I have marveled often at the thin line that divides success from failure and the sudden turn that leads from apparently certain disaster to comparative safety." Ernest Shackleton, Antarctic Explorer, Sea and Land, 1874-1922.
BravestDog is offline   Reply With Quote