View Single Post
Old 02-26-2006, 04:19 AM   #25
Marc

Hey Wick, @ 83'6" I would not have a care in the world with the way your Rig looks!!! Hell taker to 100' if you
want. This is my take on length:

Looking Good and Clean with everything shined up.(your stuff defintly makes the grade there!!!)
Going down whatever Road you are on "HAVE THE ATTITUDE YOU OWN THE PLACE" Along with the self confidence that you do not
miss a shift or screw-up any little bit at all or look like your lost or missed a turn. When the "MAN" see's you He says to
himself "WOW WHAT A GORGEOUS RIG, MAN THAT GUY IS DOIN REAL GOOD FOR HIMSELF". His next thought is that there is someone in
there that is extremly important(And he is right everybodys important).He then shakes his head in total confusion and can't wait to tell his wife what he saw that day. Oh and it does help to have ba*l's so big you have to push them around in a wheelbarrow.By the time these chain of events have occured. Your down the road 5-10 miles. For years back when the length limit was 55' I ran the Pa. Turnpike from Valley Forge West to Morgantown three(3)time a week with a total length of 79'11". That was a long time ago but I never got stopped or ticketd for anything. In fact I stopped and helped a Pa. Trooper with a flat tire. His reply to me was Thanks alot and you got a good lookin truck. Well there's my $.04 cents for the day.