View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 08:27 AM   #10
WatchOutForCrap

The experience is about trust. If you have a breach of trust with the business end, then who knows what the manufacturing will end up like.
Don't let the business ruin your product. This coach had many designs that were not typical for the standard market for "personal use." I needed the unit to be solid and be made to outlast the truck's chasis. The walls were built by wood framing, which is not an ideal design. The floor had no solid insulation, sound absorbtion design. These units are slammed together and possibly good for recreation, but I would be suspectful of that.
I made a verbal commitment to purchase this unit and then they jammed me for deposit and before I could get to the factory to "inspect" designs and quality, I was cut off and tossed to from Show Hauler to Hickory Enclosed. All this being said, I began to wonder about the quality and backed out of the deal. They kept my deposit of $48,200.00 and asked me to sell the unit. I did and I still did not get the deposit.
Do I need to say more? Customers should steer clear of these type manufactures. This is borderline scam to me.
The quality I know is not up to par, because I referred another business to copy what I had done and they are full of regret for going with a conversion.
WatchOutForCrap is offline   Reply With Quote