Thread: Fuel Mileage
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2006, 09:53 PM   #23
KAYE RIVERCITY

...I can Dx: personality disorders over the 'net. They are extreemly obvious to me as well as addiction isssues-bi-polar issues and many other forms of screwness[AKA "NUTZ"].....I spent 8 years studying them and another 38 treating them....My issues are 'puter related-spellcheck related-employee related....easy for you guys to handle, but a PIA for me to deal with....I retired at 51 and now at 61, I still make some contrubuitions to society-though less and less every year....I do keep busy and work 5 hours a day 7 days a week[on remodeling/construction -more of an escape for me] along with 4 hours a week as a trherapist and 12 hours in a hospital setting.....not too much for a retired guy.....my dog and I still do some cadaver searchs but Maxx is 13 now and can't be certified so we are the last to be called in- but Maxx closure rate is still close to 100%....Maxx and I do work at airports for overseas baggage checks from certain countries-but only around hoidays when things are really nuts and they need every nose on the convoyer belt-or a missing child or an Alzys patient who walked off in a wooded area....Maxx is extreemly good at that type of find.....geofkaye