View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 08:00 PM   #3
geofkaye

....BOSCH MADE ME A CUSTOM HWH TO TRY...I'd stay away from hauling propane around if there was an alternative way to get around it but the instant electrics are NOT! enough and expensive to have a larger generator....so I whined an got them to make me one that fit "my demands".....I want as much hot water as possible on one tank of propane....[20# equal 1000 gallons]....so this new model will make me 600 gallons at 104 degrees all the time on a 20#cylinder no matter what the temp of the incoming water down to 33 degrees....that is their warranty to me[what ever that is worth] this way I can eliminate all the mixing of water to get the right temp for showers and sink water to do whatever.....NO cold water side-only HOT....saves all the plumbing and that expense.[..after all-all water leaks are on the cold side anyway...] water pump or white hose is the same specs....and it is outside mounted not in the coach except for water hoses and everything is automatic....haul it out-hang on side of coach-attach hoses and plug in to 110vac everything is automatic and weather proof....and NO GAS INSIDE OF COACH-NO CO AND NO FIRES!.....geofkaye
geofkaye is offline   Reply With Quote