View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 12:09 PM   #28
geofkaye

....They have about $125k in the coach I'd offer $115k and see what happens....there are so many of the garage unites out here one has their pick and the owners know it......any"new coach" is selling for about 50% of MSRP rite now....used trucks with new boxes are even less....unless they just don't want to sell it...then let it sit some more and they will call you with a deal-I've had 4 in the last 10 days calling about unloading the white elephant on wheels....things will get cheaper as the market continues to tank of RV high line stuff........a used tractor with 500,000miles is getting 35k every day of the week and an older model will go as low as 12.5k now.....the lots are full.......a new box is worth maybe 35k and the rest is profit....if already built and sitting-I'd offer cost + a few $$ for mounting and any frame work that needs to be done at $55 an hour......forget the $110 that is quoted....these guys are extremely hungry and the bills are mounting....the new year will bring more closures and bankruptcy in the Rv industry and also the dealers.......floor plans are shrinking and without some government money they will die......geofkaye and the Rivercity Group on vacation at home which sucks BTW!
geofkaye is offline   Reply With Quote