View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 11:23 PM   #3
Bob86ZZ4

I think there is a way to zero the system when you know for sure it's level. I seem to remember reading something about a "null" feature? What brand of system do you have? Might need to google it and see how to do that. Mine has auto level and I've done it long ago. But mine is an "Equalizer Systems" brand so might be different than yours. And I can't remember how I did it. I quit using the auto feature a long time ago though. Too time consuming and even with it zeroed it still sometimes didn't get it level the way I like it. I dump the rear axle air if that helps get it closer before I start leveling. Then I just start extending the jacks that I need to get it level. Once it's level if there are jacks not touching the ground I run those down just until I feel them hit the ground. Not enough to change the level. Done. Seems to me my auto level runs each jack down until they hit the ground and then tries to level. That sometimes makes it difficult for the system to get it level too I think.