Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 03-09-2006, 06:51 PM   #21

I can hardly keep from splitting infinitives much less worrying about split personalities. <SG>

Chevy57PkUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 08:40 PM   #22

I dunno, I think if I had multiple personality disorder, I would still get along with each other. If two's company, three's, uh, probably time to jack up the meds......

Gary Atsma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 09:53 PM   #23

...I can Dx: personality disorders over the 'net. They are extreemly obvious to me as well as addiction isssues-bi-polar issues and many other forms of screwness[AKA "NUTZ"].....I spent 8 years studying them and another 38 treating them....My issues are 'puter related-spellcheck related-employee related....easy for you guys to handle, but a PIA for me to deal with....I retired at 51 and now at 61, I still make some contrubuitions to society-though less and less every year....I do keep busy and work 5 hours a day 7 days a week[on remodeling/construction -more of an escape for me] along with 4 hours a week as a trherapist and 12 hours in a hospital setting.....not too much for a retired guy.....my dog and I still do some cadaver searchs but Maxx is 13 now and can't be certified so we are the last to be called in- but Maxx closure rate is still close to 100%....Maxx and I do work at airports for overseas baggage checks from certain countries-but only around hoidays when things are really nuts and they need every nose on the convoyer belt-or a missing child or an Alzys patient who walked off in a wooded area....Maxx is extreemly good at that type of find.....geofkaye
Old 03-10-2006, 09:14 AM   #24

So that was you and your dog then last time at LAX who was looking for the salami in my bag? Oh wait, it was a small beagle and a female asian handler... well..

Anyway, I admire your dog (and you) for what he is doing. My lab and aussie are useless. All the find are dead birds and try to chase rabits.
WalliK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 01:30 PM   #25

gads I love this place, one of the few sites where an intelligent discussion degenerates into a melee on about one in every four topics. Crap, stick to topic and get over whoever it is you think is a jerk (Notice: I point no fingers in any direction!)

For the topic I scale out at 36K gross with a Detroit Series 60, 330/380hp@1250FP and get around 9-9.5 mpg if I keep my foot out of it and stay around 60 mph. Yeah, I know and I stay in the left lane also.
crunchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 09:11 PM   #26

.....YO Crunchy.....notice the dates on the headline....you have been gone for almost 2 years between posts. That is one of the reasons this forum died 2 years ago and went to IRV2.com and died again....we over moderaterated and what was dieing was the feeling of comradeship-we are supposed to be friendly and share info/opinions/thoughts.....let things go with the ebb and flow.....if you don't want to read something Delete it and go on...... geofkaye- trying again....
geofkaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 06:41 AM   #27

Geof, It's good to see you back! I missed your input.
Dave B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 12:12 PM   #28

Welcome back Geoff. We will sit back and let it go to a point. Al lthings in moderation.. right? You and the girls making it to the Rally?
Camping Dutchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 09:13 PM   #29

...should be there with only one girl this trip [nikki] but 2 girls working the Great American Truck Show in Louisville [nikki and kelsey] at the end of the month.....Work Truck Show [kelsey] did $130k in 2 days.....now I got to pay for the stuff I ordered......new girlz were a hit!.....No one even saw me!....Dutchman: started your new project yet?....the trailer people are eating their young and killing the salesmonkeys if they don't make sales......it is like Rwanda I hear...geofkaye
geofkaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 06:44 AM   #30

Looking like a fifth wheel Bunkhouse for now. I'm gonna roll a little of the check from mine into it and holdthe rest for some insurance till the economy turns again. Then may build a toter for the fifth rather than full bore motorhome again. Have t osee how the bunks in the fifth work, almost the same length I was but more living space. Kids are excited...

Camping Dutchman is offline   Reply With Quote