Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 11-05-2002, 01:09 PM   #1

Its a mold covered unite and I'm the process of tearing the interior out out....Even Airstreams are crap in terms of interior construction....cardboard,sheetmetal screws and pop rivets...10,000 of each and more cardboard panels than in 40 refrigerator boxes.....glad I got this one at half price....or I'd take it back...I'm converting it to all 110vt interior appliances-foam insulation-and patio furniture....the exterior is perfect-just a little polishing and tires-paint the hitch and I'm on the road using my roll-off wrecker to tow with-until Larry comes up with a truck I like.....Oh well-back to work-rainey days ain't good for nothin' except working on a TT interiors....geof

geof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 08:15 PM   #2

Geof wants a white one. I like white too!

White only. I have access to Red Volvos, but no white ones as of now, doggone it! Do you need to have one with those side fuel tank farings Geof? If you send me the other information I asked for in my last E-mail, I will try to find a white one as close to the other specs you want as possible. Also, how soon would you need it?

onezman

onezman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 09:05 PM   #3

White Exterior-gray interior-N14 Cummins [435X1550]-9 or super 10 speed-high ratio rear-GenII warranty-Tractor History/manuals-tripple air ride cab-610 configeration-24.5's steelies-bed length can be revised. Whereas, this is, of course, an ideal combination.....Whereas: I realize that a certain ammount of negociation/subistution is possible...Jan 15 2003 is the day I have to poop or get off the pot....what more do you need to know....1-888-513-KAYE if further discussion is required....I do only cash transactions....geof
Old 11-07-2002, 01:37 PM   #4

Larry-fuel tank farings are good lookin' but are not a requirement for a deal....though I'd like to have them....but not a deal breaker....like WHITE....geof
Old 11-07-2002, 04:11 PM   #5

Geof,

I'll be sending you an e-mail concerning a white Volvo. White Volvos have been and are availiable, it's just that the prices are too high. I have been trying to find one at the right price. That's the rub.

onezman
onezman is offline   Reply With Quote