Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 07-15-2004, 08:49 PM   #21

....Bill I have a local restraunt that closed and is moving down the street and their personel[32] are working for me till they reopen I also have local highschool[Mariemont] students and college students [NKU in Kentucky} and a woman from a halfway house-[Talbert House] for women with chemical depoendency problems...since I'm still in Private Practice a few hours a week to keep my Ohio PSYC. Lisc.....I have a rather high turnover some times when School starts-but I have a back up system in place. My younger people can only work for me for three years unless they go on to school-the older people work when they need extra money....or help with a isssue......they can't wait to see themselves on TruckConversion.net....It's been a exciting project for them....geof

Old 12-12-2004, 02:11 PM   #22

Geof,

I have a 93 Volvo WIA64TTES (Condo) with a Bull bumper. I'm new to this website. Here's the info that's on my sticker on the bumper:
ALI ARC
155 Elan Blvd
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
(204) 253-6080 and they also have a web site:
www.aliarc.com

Hope this helps.
PS I'll soon post some pictures of my unit.
Donny

bubblehead16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004, 09:15 PM   #23

......Donny.....mucho thanks-I've been looking for designs for months now and haven't even got even one idea.....Thank you for the effort of sending the site along- I call them Monday afternoon and get some Ideas as to cost of materials plus a idea of strength.....again thanks very much I need a project for late January and February to keep me out of strip joints .....geof
Old 12-13-2004, 08:38 PM   #24

.....talked ot AlI ARC today and they are sending me pix and sales lit.....about $2250 plus shipping for the VOLVO 610.....have to check with the insurance company about any exclusions before I buy as my other trucks have a DDRD[Deer Damage Reduction Devise] rather than as "agressive/lethal bumper system"....anotherwords it is "what you say" not what the bumper is there for......geof OY!