Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 11-01-2003, 09:41 PM   #1

While out checking for trailer manufactures Saturday, I discovered a trailer and Motorhome manufacture in Lawranceburg Indiana. The company name is W & M Enterprises Inc 1-812-539-1880....or: www. wmtrailers.com.... ask for Mike....they are building 2 conversion motorhomes currently one with a hydraulic system for the slideouts/levelers and another with a garage for 4 dirt bikes/4 wheelers....Look at their work before you buy a conversion-painted steel tube/proper bracing/good welds/not skimping on materials/well engineered unites....prices are well under several other manufactures I have looked at.....I was impressed-as you will be- when you visit their company shop. Being in Indiana-one hour from Cincinnati, warranty issues are solved without a 6 hour trip to Elkart and an overnite stay....NO HATCHANNEL IN THE SHOP-ONLY STEEL TUBE!!!!....Heavy aluminum sides one piece roofs glued or screwed sides Advantec 50 year warranty floors....the guy will build them like you want it built.....geof
geof is offline   Reply With Quote