Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 06-15-2021, 02:16 PM   #1

Default Haulmark Coach. Cant locate Slide Controller

Haulmark Coach is now closed and trailer outfit that bought them cant help. Trying to locate the rear bed slide controller on my 2005 3329DS.
Larry

Trailready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 11:23 PM   #2

As in closed for the day or closed for good??

Gordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 09:44 AM   #3

Motor Coach closed for good in March i believe. Haulmark as a brand sold to some larger trailer manufacturing outfit so now when you go to the web site it's all trailer. I called the number and was told they can't help with any Coach needs. I'm very happy with this RV and will probably have it long term, but I can't find the slide controller(s)
Trailready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 11:37 PM   #4

For the longest time Haulmark was part of Wells Cargo trailer. We looked at them but ended up with NRC as they would build what we wanted.
I don't know for sure but phone Jerry at NRCMods (Middlebury) and see if he can help you.
Gordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 08:54 PM   #5

What exactly are you looking for?

I have a 2007 Haulmark and haven't seen any kind of "controller" for the slides, just rocker switches to reverse the polarity.
Old 07-11-2021, 04:32 PM   #6

Default Switch

As mentioned previously, look for a toggle switch. Start flipping all the switches and see what moves. I had the same problem with an "Elite" brand RV. Turns out it was not built by Elite and have no idea who built it. No documentation in it anywhere. Took weeks to figure out the electrical stuff. Flip switches and you will eventually find it.
Old 07-11-2021, 07:29 PM   #7

If you are looking for the switches the one for the living room is mounted on the wall between the fridge and the shower (there is another momentary on/off switch on this wall as well and that is the battery boost button to start the generator if your coach batteries are dead)and the one for bedroom slide is mounted on the wall between the bathroom sink and the window at the foot of the bed.