Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 06-01-2006, 02:26 AM   #1

all

We all know where Geoff is, I was just "BANNED FOR LIFE" over there!!!!! In all my life, I have never could understand how
all people like that have a very high opinion off them selfs. It will only be a short soapbox I promise. I have no clue on how 90% of those guys come out of a Dualley Pick-up and jump into a HDT and in a matter of about a friggin couple three days "THEY KNOW ANY & ALL OF EVERYTHING" Please Note I said 90%, There are guys out there that did there 150,000 miles a year before getting into this "Lifestyle" (Hey Gary is that Left Coast correct terminology??) Most of those guys have more
money then sense so thay buy a Tote and listen to the CB Radio for a 1/2 hour and away they go.They even brag about no formal training!!! "NOW THATS A SCARY THOUGHT" They go down the road oblivous to everything around them. OK I'm Done.

NOW: WHERE THE HELL IS SPOONER WITH O'MALLEY PHOTOS???????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????

PS: I Want to Thank Warpath (Bill) For putting this Great Site together, The other places may have 100,000 Anybody Members. But its a whole lot better to be 500 Stong with Quality.

Old 06-01-2006, 04:22 PM   #2

LOL - you talking about the Escapees one or another? And what the heck did you say anyway?

Old 06-01-2006, 04:47 PM   #3

Left Coast, left coast, oh wait he means the west coast, uhh yeah, "lifestyle" is the correct term here, as long as the word "alternate" is not attached to it. Then it means something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT....
Carry on....
Gary
Gary Atsma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 04:24 AM   #4

Well it wasn't me, It was my Wifes brothers third husbands cousin from her Father's side He got on my computer
when I was at work, And went to a site called "ICECAPADES" I don't really know a whole lot about Figure Skaters. Don't really care to. Hell you guys know that I never start any trouble Don't You????????????????????????
Old 06-03-2006, 05:53 PM   #5

Hey Marc(or should I say Mick?),

I resisted the desire to respond to this. Mostly bcause it is bad form to air dirty laundry from one forum in another. However, my resolve has failed me.

I mostly lurk, here and in several groups, gleaning info and, from time to time, trying to offer answers to questions that have gone unanswered.

Your first post at the other forum raised a few reasonable questions. Too bad, however, it read like a troll looking for a flame fest.

Even with the tone in which it was written, you received several good replies.

The problem came when 3 individuals had the tamarity to politely question the reasoning behind your questions. One even went so far as to answer your questions even though he was sceptical(the nerve of some people).

I have a couple of questions for you.

1)Why would you join a forum with the intent of starting a shit storm?

2)Does it say anything to you that you were the only one who became abusive in the thread?

3)What purpose did it serve for you to send an abusive and threatening private e-mail to three of the respondendts of that thread?(Don't try to deny it. I've read it.)

4)Do you still have internet service after being TOS'ed?

5)Why are you suprised that you got banned?
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:27 AM   #6

JAMES,THE NAME IS MICK!!

I have been reading what those four(4) guys write,cry,whine and know everything about anything.For quite some time,I feel thats what thay are. And I think its funny. In fact its so funny they are still talking about it.The Address's are published so instead of posting my feelings in a public forum each one of them got a email.How can anything written have a tone?? And why would I not have internet service.I broke no laws, Also each one of the emails had my Name & Address along with contact info. So if they have a problem I would enjoy a face to face.I AM NOT DENYING OR HIDING FROM ANYTHING OR ANYBODY AT ALL.IT DOES NOT TAKE A BRAIN SURGEON TO FIGURE OUT WHO I AM & WHERE I'M FROM I USE MY REAL NAME.

Just so you don't feel left out here is a question for you James.
HOW CAN YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SOMETHING THATS NOT YOUR PROBLEM?????
Old 06-04-2006, 04:48 PM   #7

End it now. Enough
Camping Dutchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 06:27 PM   #8

Yes Camping Dutchman, I have stoped, Its haunting & has nothing to due with this site. I am sorry.
Marc
Old 06-04-2006, 10:20 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by Marc:
Yes, Camping Dutchman, I have stopped, it's haunting & has nothing to do with this site. I am sorry.
Marc
Introducing the new "TruckConversion Spellcheck and Punctuation Correction" feature......

Gary Atsma is offline   Reply With Quote