Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 06-20-2004, 09:01 PM   #1

Warpath....first set of pix on the way Monday afternoon by snail mail....Delete some if you feel necessary...I'll leave it to you....geof

KAYERIVERCITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 08:37 PM   #2

...OK I lied....they are on the way Friday 7/2....If you can send them back I'll pick up the cost then I send the second batch.... as I'm Just about finished with the hard parts and my employees are bitching up a storm because I have worked them every day in June and twenty one evenings.....so I have some discontent to deal with this Fourth Weekend....they need to party their brains out so they can come to work with the proper attitude....numb!......geof ;&gt

Old 07-02-2004, 05:11 AM   #3

Dang Geof sounds like you are a real slave driver.
Old 07-02-2004, 08:33 PM   #4

...my pool of employees(6) currently come from a restraunt that is closed for remodeling and one from a halfway house for women 3 highschool kids 2 highschool grads and a college girl....I train as I go or they go!...For some, this is their first real job outside the restraunt business...kinda a reality check of sorts....but they do very well-haven't had to fire anyone since June started...kinda a record of sorts......geof [one day at a time]
Old 07-12-2004, 08:58 PM   #5

....OK Bill[Warpath] ...I learned to take pix[photographically challenged]and sent them...checking I found there is no company " Major Electronix Corp. at 33851 Curtis Blvd #215 Eastlake 44095 I guess this site corrupted-I'm a victim of those imposters! ect. ect...Hope they enjoyed the pictures!....My employees are sadden to learn that they will not have their pix on the site....apparently this means something to them-what?, don't know...but they have asked me everyday to check if the pix are up...I do this when I can.....geof