Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 03-19-2006, 07:26 PM   #1

You can run, but you cant hide... How many purple Volvo Kinglseys are there?

Did I see you today around noon on the I-10 heading West close to Pomona?

Unfortunatley I was in car pool lane so I could not check out your rig up close.

WalliK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 08:53 PM   #2

It's burgundy!

But no it is not me but it was my coach. Kingsley is bringing it down to the FMCA Rally trying to sell it for me and I think they are also using it for a display.

It will be there the entire event so feel free to stop by and write a check!

Old 03-21-2006, 11:25 PM   #3

Yea, I will feel free to stop by ...
not so sure about the writing a check though.

and, I'm sorry, guess I had my sunglasses on and the colors got distortet.
WalliK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 08:10 PM   #4

...If you are missing the MID -America Truck Show....you are missing out on the possiblity of making any headway on such things like the hydrogen addition to the engine for reducing costs on your fuel and improving your HP and emissionns[$204 in one weeks time] .....custom leather and electric seats/steering wheels.....all kinds of Rim and wheel polishing....paint renovation.....frame strengthing and elongation steel channels made to order!....info on the new engines for 2007 and 2010....LED lighting at a reasonable price!!.....white back ups as low as $24.00 each instead of $61.00 AND interior LED lites.....tarps at half cost.....Hooter Girls!.....and I only went through one of four Expos today.....stop and talk to Volvo and Caterpillar about the new trucks/engines and where the market is going from here......[some are saying a downturn-I warned you all!]....Kohler is coming out with a new no-idle unite as well as Centramatic....and 4-5 more NO-idle unites just this year with name brand engines and generators.....improved A/C unites for trucks/RV -not the chincy RV style but heavy duty and a unite for under bunk with 3 compressors for zones and day/ nite usage....less that $1000 out the door.....did I mention the Hooter girls?.....new on the market inverters 12 to 120 X opposite CHEAP!....XM and SIRRIUS give aways....more chome and SS bunpers and shine and polish stuff.....some really beafy front end bars for deer and sport cars.....many venders throwing deals all the time-whole and retail- just ask for the wholesale price- not the show price.....I didn't do very well only about $8100 which is not my personal best but OK for 4 hours work....and I was gimping the last hour and it is hard to deal with my leg and knee pain and no girls for distraction-but tomarrow Maggie is back and she will knock them out-cuz you guys dream of a girl just like Maggie every nite....or the blonde version!....anyway if You are near Louisville and have a chance to stop -you need to go to this show for all your trucking needs and discounts-even better prices on Insurance than I get from the vendors for my trucks-saving me $400 a year!....extraordinary prices on polishing materials for tanks and aluminum rims.....polished in less than 10 minuites!....100 gallon tank in an hour- at the most......slack adjuster markers.....luberication tools and weight and load adjusting devices and all the electronic gizzmos and chrome bling bling you can stand- head for Louisville and The Great Mid-American Truck show.....see you all there ....geofkaye