Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 10-17-2011, 10:00 PM   #1

Default At the HDT Rally in Hutchinson KS

Bob86ZZ4 is a few doors down in the campgrounds, we could use a few more truck conversions,

great time, super people, so much creative knowledge here, what a great experience if you have an interest in this type of stuff!!

Classes on Internet on the road, tire safety, RV Truck insurance, solar installations, electrical systems. Everything that we discuss all the time, it is really worth putting on your schedule for next year.

-blizz

Old 10-18-2011, 05:55 AM   #2

Default Thanks to Blizz

Blizz:

Thanks for the report from the rally! My conversion just wasn't "done enough" to bring it this year, but I'll be attending the next one, wherever it is. I appreciate the time you took to let us all know you are having a great time.

Highway OPie (Speed Gray) Grand Rapids, MI: 2003 Peterbilt 379 Motorhome; 550 hp 6NZ Caterpillar C15, Eaton-Fuller 18 speed transmission, 3.36 rear; 63" sleeper and 16' Morgan box.(highwayopie@aol.com). There are many Peterbilts, but this one is mine!
Highway OPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 09:47 AM   #3

The rest of us will just have to live vicariously through you this year. How 'bout posting some pics of any interesting tc's? Enjoy!
hot rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:37 PM   #4

Blizz and I are the only T/C's here. The rest are HDT's pulling 5th wheel camper trailers. It is a good time. Everybody is very friendly and lots of chats going on all the time. This is my second one. So I know what's going to happen on the way home. It's just like the wedding reception. The next day you're kicking yourself because you didn't get around to talk to everybody. I'll try to get some pictures up. Blizz has a pretty fancy looking camera so I suspect he's got lots better ones than me though.
Old 10-21-2011, 11:16 PM   #5

need to get back to my cushy desk job with DSL to up load some pictures, lots of grteat ideas for all of you.. soon.....
-blizz