Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 04-05-2014, 11:50 AM   #1

Default Casa Azul: Baja 2014

Here are a few pictures of our (my girli, pups, & I) month of adventuring in Baja..
Attached Thumbnails
b_beach.jpg   casa_maya_3_2014.jpg   no_better.jpg   oasis.jpg  

Joaquin Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 11:22 AM   #2

Great pictures! That's a cool looking camper there. The dogs are cool too. Are there more pics of the camper anywhere? Love to see the inside.

Old 04-12-2014, 09:54 AM   #3

Thanks for the kind words Bob.

Here are a few pictures of the interior from about 10 years ago. The interior is more or less still the same, however when plan on doing a complete "make over" at the end of this year.

The first picture shows the electrical control panel (12V for home & truck banks) that is with in reach of the drivers seat. the shower, and the stairway up to the top bedroom.

The second photo shows the seat and table. The table can be lowered to make another bed, and over the years we have just kept it down as the bed.

The third picture is of my modification of the front dash into my travelling office desk. This way when we are stopped, the passenger area becomes my office away from home.

The last picture is of our first Bouvier waiting for a "snack" (of the human verity). I had to put the warning sign below the window because of curious people wanting to peek in the open window and the getting scared half to death when a 140 pound dog lunges at them. Needless to say, we have no problem with people wanting to break into the truck down in Mexico.
Attached Thumbnails
CA table control.jpg   CA int table.jpg   DSC00622.jpg   Security.jpg  
Joaquin Suave is offline   Reply With Quote