Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 06-24-2006, 07:03 PM   #1

Hello! I've been holding back now for over a year and now I just have to ask this question: What If You Could Build THIS Into A Super Motor Home. http://www.truckpaper.com/listings/forsale/detail.asp?O...46A791A5160351CE9C98
I just can't help but wonder how awesome the look would be. Any comments? Or How about this: http://www.truckpaper.com/listings/forsale/Detail.asp?O...46A791A5160351CE9C98 Just thinking out loud.

Old 06-25-2006, 12:04 AM   #2

Hello Dan, Why Have You Been Lurkin That Long??? You Had To Have Things To Add, But Welcome And Lurkless OK The Green Peterbilt is Real Nice You Would Be Real Surprised At How Little These Type Of Units Cost To Put TogetherCompared To A Factory Built Cookie Cutter Boxey Motorhome Weather Its A Diesel Pusher Or A Gas Job.If Your Handy And Have A Place To Do It,It Is Rally A Great Experience And Costs Even Less With High Quality Interior Components.I'm On #5And Have Yet To Get To Keep One For Myself.Good Luck And Be Less Lurking

DAMN,I Just Looked At The Price Tag On The Pete That Has To Be Wrong Or Have Gold Bullion Hidden In It Somewhere. 7 Year Old Truck W/ 1/2 Million Miles On It. Its Pretty But Not At That Number