Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 11-19-2012, 08:15 PM   #1

Default Seeking Experienced Southern California Builder

Hello, I am hoping some of the knowledgable members of the forum can help me locate an experienced builder in the LA area. I have purchased a 30' R-Vision Trail Lite RV that will be converted to a food truck. I have architectural plans and designs and a decent budget.
I have met with West Coast Customs as they're the only "name" I know that has experience with the kind of out of the box design we're looking to do. They of course are going to be very expensive and may not even take the job as they have lots of high profile clients. So I am looking for reputable builders that have experience with Food Truck customizing or at least extensive remodeling/customizing experience.

Thank you in advance!

FoodTruckGuy

foodtruckGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:31 PM   #2

You might want to check out Carlin Manufacturing, Mobile Kitchens | Modular Kitchens | Mobile Kitchen Manufacturer | Carlin They have a division called Kitchens-to-go that builds all kinds of mobile kitchens and food service type trucks and trailers. I believe they have a place down in Fresno, CA.

Not sure if they can provide what you need, and if it would be in your budget or not, but might be worth a try. I have seen some of their work first hand and it was of good quality.

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your project.

Dave

Dragonslayer140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:57 PM   #3

Thank you. Fresno I think is a bit too far for me in Los Angeles. I will contact them for info though. Thanks!
foodtruckGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:37 PM   #4

Fresno is too far from LA ?? Come live in Fargo ND and tell me how dar it is to anyflipping where!

good luck with your project and welcome to the forum..

-blizznd