Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 10-15-2005, 11:31 AM   #1

I am about to be purchasing a stacker type trailer for our race team. I have found both a Wildside and a Haulmark that are priced very reasonably. I was wondering if any of you have had any experience with either of these brands. Both are equipped with Gemini 4 post lifts. The wildside is a smoothside trailer where as the Haulmark is not. I am just wondering which trailer would give me the best performance over several years of use. We do not have the budget to buy a new trailer each year so any help would be greatly appreciated. Both trailers are in great condition now and both are 2003 models. Thanks in advance for your response.

4.91 / 8.00

Real Outlaw drag racers refuse to use wheelie bars

Some just say we are plain CRAZY!

Hancock Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 07:16 AM   #2

wildside (used) is my dream trailer yet haulmark is not even a consideration used or new
wildside builds a tank of a trailer its heavy and it lends itself very well to our type of racing (dirt modified)
however we tow with a very powerfull truck and weight is not of concern
see gold rush for a light but well built trailer or clasic for a "hualmark" type done correctly

I do not know if wildside ever built any junk
but I do know they built alot of good stuff and someday I will have one ! good luck T

fastlap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 05:49 AM   #3

Fastlap,

Thanks forthe reply. I have decided to go with the Wildside. It seems to be a very nice trailer and set up the way we want. I will be picking it up in about 10 days. I too have heard great things about this company, but I wanted you guys opinions before making the investment.

BTW if you know if anyplace in GA that I could possibly find a set of used Alcoa or other polished 22.5 wheels please let me know.

Thanks,
MH
4.91 / 8.00

Real Outlaw drag racers refuse to use wheelie bars

Some just say we are plain CRAZY!

Hancock Racing is offline   Reply With Quote