Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Truck Conversion & Toterhome Community > Truck Conversion Talk > Truck Conversion General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 12-27-2011, 02:53 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenn View Post
Do you plan to build a toter on the Volvo? If so are you removing an axle? What engine and transmission are in the truck? The truck looks great.
No we are leaving it as is however i have the interior apart. Im removing the lower bed and cabinets making a long seat on each side with a center table. Im adding a double din w/navigation along with a 10" sub. We are leaving the axle in.

VetteNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 06:10 PM   #22

Great looking truck, Vettenuts. Now don't go starting any fights here, hahahaahaah. My son is building a '99 Vette, Fixed Roof Coupe, for the One Lap of America - the Official Webpage . He loves road course driving fast. He's done a bunch of NASA events and autocrossing and such. He's got a pretty good builder, Boos Performance Home Page , John Boos. He's very good. He's got a World Challenge C5 Vette that he's done pretty well with at NASA events. So far my son hasn't done any wheel to wheel stuff. He's got a built LS-7 stroked to 442 ci. He got almost 600 rear wheel h/p on the dyno, normally aspirated, no NOS. And he's got even more money into the aero and chassis mods. Huge Stop Tech brakes, 15" rotors up front, etc.... It's a pretty cool car, very competent. He's planning on running the One Lap this spring. I've been tapped as the co-driver so I get to drive on the road from venue to venue.

Okay, sorry about the thread hi-jack. Glad you went the hdt route.

Old 12-28-2011, 09:03 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob86ZZ4 View Post
Great looking truck, Vettenuts. Now don't go starting any fights here, hahahaahaah. My son is building a '99 Vette, Fixed Roof Coupe, for the One Lap of America - the Official Webpage . He loves road course driving fast. He's done a bunch of NASA events and autocrossing and such. He's got a pretty good builder, Boos Performance Home Page , John Boos. He's very good. He's got a World Challenge C5 Vette that he's done pretty well with at NASA events. So far my son hasn't done any wheel to wheel stuff. He's got a built LS-7 stroked to 442 ci. He got almost 600 rear wheel h/p on the dyno, normally aspirated, no NOS. And he's got even more money into the aero and chassis mods. Huge Stop Tech brakes, 15" rotors up front, etc.... It's a pretty cool car, very competent. He's planning on running the One Lap this spring. I've been tapped as the co-driver so I get to drive on the road from venue to venue.

Okay, sorry about the thread hi-jack. Glad you went the hdt route.
Thanks, we LOVE this Volvo!!

Your sons car sounds amazing. We sponsor a few Corvette racers. We are a part company, we buy wrecked C5's and C6's. If he needs parts we have everything. VetteNuts.net

We will have our dedicated track car done in the spring. Im having my logo guy come out today to get the trailer and truck letterd up. Here is a pic of my company logo!
Attached Thumbnails
logo_text.jpg  
VetteNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 06:33 PM   #24

If you are going to single up that tractor there is a lot of info on the escapees forum.

hot rod is offline   Reply With Quote