Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 10-27-2005, 02:55 PM   #1

I have no Idea what you guys are talking about. I am a new member and I listed my questions and then some RV guy tells me a few tips and WOW suddenly I get information about banning? Please let me know what I am missing here. I am new to this site and was looking for information. Any help will be appreciated

Tallcrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 09:23 PM   #2

I am new to this site but it appears the RV Trucking Guy is not very popular for what ever reason! I thought the "Fox and Friends" comments was good by the other guy that got banded "Speeder" It does not concern us! Moving on!

I wish I could help you with your project! I own a Road Master Coach. A great coach! Bus parts not Rv Parts. But the company has closed due to mismanagement or so I was told. I am looking for another bent aluminum conversion! No Thin Tin or FRP for me! Been there done that! Does any one know of a company building 1/8 inch bent aluminum conversion.
Old 10-28-2005, 12:01 AM   #3

......the only problem with BANNING someone is that they use another 'puter or address to come back and haunt you[or your sponcers with a liability suit-"will drop it- if your drop the site"] or SPAM or taking your member list and selling it to Spammers or any of several get even tricks-like a virus 'specially to list members.....I got Banned from IRV2.com[for whatever reason?-who know's?-and I surely don't care- It is their loss-certainlly not mine] which is a sister of this site run by the same folks?[I don't really know?] a lot of professional people won't even bother with these sites.....but on this site I'm very careful NOW about giving leads away to people about saving big money on construction or purchasing -maintenance issues.....I have a select group of vendors that supply equipment at wholesale/fleet prices or provide services to those that have large unites at fleet prices rather than the retail costs that most RV folks pay....including Freightliner Trucks at just a few bucks above dealer cost and a personal friend that will get the used truck you need/want for a conversion at his cost plus delivery with a $100 kicker....try that with your local dealer.....but then again he is a good friend and doesn't really need anymore money....I believe Ex-clusion does the same thing that it does in Junior and High Schools which leads to nothing but more trouble-lawsuits and infighting as to the value of the tool-certianlly there will be a time when it becomes racial/religion and that warrants a lawsuit-whether it is thrown out of court or not It will go on for years and years or as we say[go on for $ and $]......and those things get very expensive. I'm suggesting you let anyone who is BANNED back on asap with a personal letter/phone call.....before it bites you all in the butt. OTOH maybe that what is needed- a lawsuit and a public trial.....There are already some issues being established in courts nation wide.....the question really becomes-how much is it worth to you and your family to be named part of the suit-which may take 5 years to go through the courts-[which is also added to your credit report BTW] .... and can have only a negative effect on your business dealings or loan applications....Though some find these lists to be of a private nature and controlable by the moderators-sometimes those same courts reverse opinions and there is a rush to file suits......Talk about opening a can of worms....ask Second Chance Armor about their protective vests for COPS....You can buy bullet proof vests new for $50.00 now....and Second Chance is down the can I believe....THere is nothing written in stone except: Ten Commandments- the Bill of Rights and Constution of the USA....see how many times that has been fooled with?...Consider what is given and what can be taken away with a foolish decision by some appointed judge with no Idea of how a computer even works.......geofkaye
Old 10-28-2005, 05:09 AM   #4

Newguys,
If you use the search function and look for posts by the banned person(people) you will quickly learn why he/they was/were banned.. people providing a free service such as this board get tired of being bad mouthed in every post by someone using the service.. if they have nothing to offer but complaints why should they be allowed to post...it only detracts from the free flow of great information.
good luck on your projects,
John
5erFool (John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 02:01 PM   #5

Not to Offend Anyone, I am an outsider looking in!

John, I am a new member with little time for games. I did take a few minutes to read the posting of the guys who were banded! Speeder was funny but over the top! He was out to poke fun at Warpath! In Warpaths shoes I could see why he would grow tired of a member posting his personal info on the site he pays to operate!

On the other hand when you watch a TV Commercials for Oreck Vacuums! Stanley Oreck tells you he owns the company. That is the point I got From Rv Truckin first few treads. I think RV Truckin felt Warpath was hiding the fact he owns and operates many Rv website without posting this fact!

I grow up in the south. My father family was white. My Mothers family is from Spain! When my mother and I would go out to eat without my Dad we would be turned away at many restaurants. My point I do not hate the owners of the businesses who banned customers for being different! I cannot agree with banning a person for expressing their option.

Again, Not to Offend Anyone, I am an outsider looking in!
txvolvodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 02:51 PM   #6

Well, im from Austria and people still look at me cause I talk like AAAAAAnold... but then again, I never got turned away.

Strange, how many new people (all outsiders looking in) signed on the last few days...

BTW.. for all the "outsiders", its called BANNED, not banded... must be another coincident.

Walter
WalliK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 04:59 PM   #7

I think the point some folks are missing is that Bill (Warpath) has NEVER hidden his involvement with other concerns, contrary to what RV Truckin' and maybe others have alleged. When someone tries to make it appear as though something is what it's not, it must be rectified. Warpath has done this. RV Truckin' was NOT here to contribute, only to inflame. He and his kind will NOT be missed by very many of us who appreciate what this site can be in terms of helping some of us to achieve a goal of having a classy truck conversion, along with exchanging ideas in a cordial, relaxed atmosphere with others of like mind.
My hat (if I wore one...) is off to you, Bill. Keep up the good work!
OK, I'm getting off the soapbox. ;-)
Gary Atsma

Gary Atsma is offline   Reply With Quote