Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 03-24-2016, 11:57 PM   #1

Default Lowest price dealer for new Peterbilt?

Hello all, does anyone know who the dealers are that sell at a huge discount for new Peterbilts or Volvo? A car is easy to find the dealer invoice price, but I can't find anything for new Peterbilt's. I am curious how Companies get prices when fleet purchasing?

Thanks in advance.

1960apache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 07:28 PM   #2

I do not have Peterbilt contacts, but you can call Jeff Tackett at Stykemain Trucks, Inc. about Volvos. He specializes in RV applications of Volvo trucks and works directly with conversion manufacturers. He has been very helpful to me in the past. His phone number is (419) 576-7802.

If you are interested in a new Haulmark conversion on a Volvo chassis, contact Jeff Child at Castle Country RV in Utah. They are a new Haulmark Motorcoach dealer and are looking to make some deals to get their name out there. His contact information is jeffc@castlecountryrv.com or call him at (435) 360-7829.

Old 03-28-2016, 10:43 AM   #3

Thanks for the info, I am about 50/50 on the Volvo vs Peterbilt, I like the dinette setup in the Volvo, I wish other manufacturers would have that option. Also I have to decide between the Toterhome setup vs living quarters in the trailer, I am trying to keep the truck part as small as possible.
1960apache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 07:14 PM   #4

I can help your you with any Volvo spec or pricing questions you have. I work for M&K Truck Centers and actually sell Volvo trucks to a couple of different motorhome companies. We are also a Renegade dealer, so we can help you with the entire purchase. Feel free to give me a call at (616) 583-3034.
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote