Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 09-22-2015, 09:54 AM   #1

Default TV hole

I remove the PO wall where the tv was mounted and the hole where the pre flat screen was stored. That was a lot of wasted space for sure and a mess!
I am not sure my mess is any better but I use a lot more zip ties and shorted the 12 volt night light wires, they stuck out 2' from the wall. So I got two tv mounts and put them together and braced up the inside good with wood and I was going to us a 42" tv I had till I pulled the cable terminal out. I had the wire too short and the weight and me helping pop it off, I hope my tv guys can fix it. So I put the small one up. Now the big one was good out there but the weight of the tv and the weak little screws that keep it level were not. With that type of moment a little off here was a lot off out at the end.
I still have a older car cd/radio I want to put up there and a wifi repeater/booster and cell phone signal booster. I have found the need for these in rv parks, signal good for a few minutes and then gone. Any suggestion for these?
I am not sure what to do with the extra room I have above all the dvd etc.
The sat receiver is there but not sure If I am going to use it enough to pay for the service. (white cable) Am I forgetting something or need a toy for there?

First picture is after clean up last was before.
Attached Thumbnails
samcrimm-4217.jpg   samcrimm-4218.jpg   samcrimm-4221.jpg  
Attached Images

2005 Renegade #1204 42 footer Columbia M3200CH-435,12 speed auto Cat 12 kw Genset, Roadtrip Mission in-mot Dish Network, Washer dryer combo, Jeep Liberty toad,1973 Cessna Skylane,1955 Chev 210 Belair survivor
samcrimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 09:46 PM   #2

Default More TV hole

Well I got the hole almost done, as you can see the pictures I build a shelf for the sat. and the dvd. Got my old car radio installed and plugged into the surround sound system and I rattle the walls! It got all the fancy stuff, blue tooth, phone cd etc. Going to use the computer to do my photography stuff on the road, I got a monitor and wireless mouse and keyboard. I just ran the usb cord under the carpet from the front. The other picture is how I mounted the tv out there.... still has a moment to it...damn it. I know one thing is this TC really swings good when you make turn etc., so I have thing really tied/screwed down
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4230.jpg   IMG_4231.jpg  

2005 Renegade #1204 42 footer Columbia M3200CH-435,12 speed auto Cat 12 kw Genset, Roadtrip Mission in-mot Dish Network, Washer dryer combo, Jeep Liberty toad,1973 Cessna Skylane,1955 Chev 210 Belair survivor
Old 10-01-2015, 08:40 PM   #3

It looks like you've got two swivel wall mounts ganged together? You need to move the tv out that far?
Old 10-01-2015, 09:01 PM   #4

I have a 42" tv that i broke the cable connection so yes with that tv, but not with the tv pictured. 250.00 later it is fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob86ZZ4 View Post
It looks like you've got two swivel wall mounts ganged together? You need to move the tv out that far?