Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 02-18-2016, 08:46 AM   #1

Default I started a Facebook group for us.

I recently realized there was no Facebook group for "Truck Conversion Motorhomes." So, I decided to try my tech challenged fingers and start one. I had no idea how to start a group and what to do with it. My intention is to help spread the word about Truck Conversions and to also help promote the use of the nomenclature, "Truck Conversion." It kind of saddens me that people know so little about T/C's and even rv people don't even seem to know what to call our rigs. I don't think "Super C" is an acceptable term for a Truck Conversion.

I don't want to take anything away from TruckConversion.net. I really hope to help this forum grow. I'm quite sure the more people know about T/C's the more they're going to want one. I'm hoping the Facebook group could help spread the word. I set the group to "open" so all are welcome. I don't think it helps to keep anybody out. Unless somebody starts causing trouble.

Please feel free to join the group and pass the word to anybody. Certainly people that don't have a T/C are welcome! When I first saw some Truck Conversions I thought there would be no way I'd be able to own one someday. Pretty sure all you other T/C owners have camped in campgrounds and been approached by other rv'rs that have never seen one and want to know more. Maybe the Facebook group will be another way to get the word out and keep the movement going.

Search for "Truck Conversion Motorhomes" to find us. Then just click on "Join." I think that's how it works anyway. Let me know what you all think. All help is welcome, I'm no expert here.

Old 03-07-2016, 09:07 AM   #2

I just joined!

krapf710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 10:43 AM   #3

Yay, another member! Thanks.