Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 01-09-2005, 05:04 PM   #1

Actually, I try to avoid the site all together if at all possible, except to do updates on various pages of the site.

Having to wait until mid-February to just start my new conversion is just killing me, and then the thought of not getting this thing done until mid to late April is even worse. I guess owning one for the last 2 1/2 years and now being without one is much worse than when I did this the first time.

So I am trying to somehow not think about it, but it's not working to well. My wife has me working on a coffee house theme room down in our basement, and like everything I have gone way overboard with it. I'll post some pic's in a few weeks when I close in on completing it, but the center piece is a 22' long white oak bar.

Gosh darnit I should be working on upgrades to my conversion or heading to Florida for a little R&R, but I guess I'll just have to wait.

Bill

Old 01-09-2005, 06:43 PM   #2

Hey Warpath-
Good to hear from "the man" once in a while.
Sounds like you're coming up with a killer basement conversion while having to wait for the truck conversion! Hey, any conversion is cool so long as the outcome is way better than the original! Oh well. Anyway, here's to you, and anybody reading this, having a healthy and prosperous 2005!!
Gary

Gary Atsma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 07:47 PM   #3

Bill: You may not have been posting lately but just to let you know, the HDT/MDT chat room is a hugh success. Average usage from what I've seen is about 5-8 users each evening.

Thanks again.

Sent by Hughes.net satellite
Jim Gehlen is offline   Reply With Quote