Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 10-25-2004, 10:23 PM   #21

.....Shinyblackpaint.....assume the insurance investigators are watching every move you make after a loss-they will be-and If there is anyway for them to weasel out of paying off a claim-they will gladly tell you to "UP YOURS"....My parents were with Liberty Mutual for 45+ years with only one small claim-then lighting struck the powerlines running into the house and fried every electrical appliance including the furnace that was plugged in....they wouldn't pay off because there was no "visable flame"....do you really think next time I'm going to use a CO2 fire extinguisher and my hands for stop the damage from getting worse?.....I learned my lesson with insurance companies.....'course I now have a New Insurance Company that will be on my side-In return I will do everything to reduce my risks-including smoke detectors-rate of rise alarm-direct dispatch alarm system and even a sprinkler system with yearly visits form the Fire Chief and a Written inspection-first aid kits-fire blankets-and a variety of extinguishers....I got serious about the fire and safety issue on the road and off....I'm looking out for me and the Insurance company is on my side for once.....geof

Old 10-26-2004, 04:17 PM   #22

Geof-
Me, a shrink? I've been told I have the gift of gab. Then again, I'm also told I have 2 B.S. degrees; one from school, and the other due to the high degree of B.S. in normal conversation.
Oh well. Gary

Gary Atsma is offline   Reply With Quote